- Ronald McDonald, Broker / Owner
- Ronald is an experienced real estate professional with some unique qualifications that make him exceptional at handling your needs.
- Ronald has Bought, Sold, Repaired, Built, Leased, Remodeled and Invested in real estate for over 45 years.
- Ronald specializes in REO’s, Distressed Properties, Lender Owned Properties, Commercial Properties.
- Kimberleigh Flynn, Broker Associate and Branch Manager
- Kimberleigh is an exceptional and unique Realtor. Kim has extensive, hands on experience as a designer / remodeler.
- She has built her knowledge base the hard way by actively doing all the jobs, and not just observing.
- Kim specializes in Estate and Inherited property. Kim makes it easy by handling the entire project from: valuations on contents, sale and liquidation of contents, preparation of the property, listing and selling the property for inheritors both local and far away.
Life in Pasco County | Tampa Bay, Florida
What is it like to live in Pasco County, Florida? Pasco County is located in the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Area.
I specialize in properties located in Port Richey and New Port Richey. The average home value in Port Richey is only $79,500. New Port Richey homes average $139,500.
Pasco County and Hernando County, Florida
I specialize in the following communities of Pasco County, and neighboring Hernando County, Florida. Please contact me to find your dream home in Florida.
Buy Cheap Tampa Homes
Browse our properties at Real Estate in Tampa.